Thursday, January 25, 2007

SELF-ESTEEM WORKSHOP FOLLOW UP






Thanks to all who braved the cold weather last night to attend my parenting workshop, "Self-Esteem: The Key to Your Child's Success." I appreciated your dedication, questions, and discussion. I've included some pictures from the program courtesy of Mindy Jencson (thanks Mindy!)





Parents, as you work through the material and practice it with your kids, questions will arise. Feel free to post them here and I will respond within 24 hours. For those of you who inquired about the Circle of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. program, the next session begins Saturday February 3, 2007. Please sign up now by calling Lakeshore Educational & Counseling Services at (440) 963-0402 or 800-600-5327.


Remember, your kids need more than unconditional love. They need skills; invest in your child's well-being!
































No comments: