Sunday, March 18, 2007

MEAN GIRLS WORKSHOP



Thanks to everyone in Clarkston, Washington and neighboring communities who attended my Mean Girls Workshop! This was my second visit since December and I appreciate working with people who care so deeply about understanding the topic of relational aggression. A special thank you to Carmel Donohue for arranging my workshops.

Regarding the questions I received about making the Circle of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. program available nationwide - it's in the works! By June 1, the Educator Package will be available so anyone can offer and facilitate the same curriculum. It will include the facilitator's guide, reproducible handouts, CD training, conversation card deck and more. Keep checking my website for updates. Until then, if you have any questions or discussion items, please post them here.

Take care,

Susan

2011 Update! See below for a number of resources that I've developed since this original post:

Circle of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Facilitator's Guide

BFF! (Except When We're Not) DVD

BFF! (Except When We're Not) E-Seminar

Dealing with Mean Girls: A Parent's Guide to Helping Girls Develop Healthy Friendships

2 comments:

Michele said...

hi. I am looking for someone in the Denver area who could speak to a group of girls. I am part of the National Charity League and we would love for someone with expertise on this subject.
Any ideas? thanks

Susan Fee said...

Michelle,

Thanks for your interest in helping girls learn about relational aggression. I'm sorry, I don't have a name for you in Denver (I am in the Cleveland area.) You might want to ask your insurance company or large hospitals if anyone specializes in this area. Also, I've just published a new parent tips booklet called "Dealing with Mean Girls: A Parent's Guide to Helping Girls Survive Difficult Friendships." It might serve as a beneficial resource. Learn more by visiting http://www.susanfee.com/books/MeanGirls.htm.

All the best, Susan