Wednesday, June 27, 2007

UPCOMING MEDIA APPEARANCES!

Hi Everyone!

I just returned from two weeks on the road conducting on-site training for a number of clients on various topics. Great to work with each and every one of you! I ask a lot of my workshop participants - no sitting back. I'm hired to encourage change, and that requires that people be willing to drop the walls and do something different. I ask you to challenge a lot of previous assumptions and that can be uncomfortable. I appreciate those of you willing to take the ride with me.

Back in Cleveland, I have a number of upcoming media appearances,and most will be accessible online. Here's the line-up:

Wednesday June 27: Good Company (WKYC TV, Channel 3) 10-11 am. Topic: Finding Positive Role Models for Children. I'll post the online video link here later today.

Thursday June 28: Family Matters Radio Program (WHK 1420 AM, Cleveland) 3:30-4:00 PM. Topic: Mean Girls, Helping Our Daughters Develop Positive Friendships. This program streams live and posts old shows. Visit www.familymattersradio.com

Monday July 2: Q104 Morning Show (Cleveland) - co-hosting from 5:30-10:00 am. Listen online at www.Q104.com

Wednesday July 11: Good Company (WKYC TV, Channel 3) 10:00-11:00 am. Topic: Circle of FRIENDS Summer Camp for Girls! We still have openings; camp runs July 16-20. Register by calling 800-600-5327.

Monday July 9: Q104 Morning Show (Cleveland). Back again 5:30-10 am! Listen live to 104.1 or online www.q104.com.

If you have questions on any of the topics - let me know!

Take care of yourself,

Susan

No comments: