Tuesday, February 13, 2007

BACK TO MY RADIO ROOTS

Almost twenty years ago I said yes to an offer that changed my life. One of my college professors invited me to audition for an on-air position at a local radio station where he worked. I got the job and met my future husband, Allan, who was hosting the afternoon show. I stayed in radio for about five years before moving into training. Allan developed a very successful radio career and currently hosts the morning show on Q-104 in Cleveland.

Next week I'll be joining him while his co-host is on vacation. I'm scared and excited. Talk about relationship dynamics! Both Allan and I have blogs, so it will be interesting to see how differently we interpret the experience as the week progresses (just remember, I'm always right). You can listen online by visiting Q104. Share my experience, call the show! I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: