Friday, February 9, 2007

RESOURCES FOR OPRA ATTENDEES

Thank you to everyone who attended one or more of my workshops at this year's OPRA conference. For those of you who traveled to Cleveland, welcome to my city and hope you had a good time.

As promised, here are some additional resources to learn more about the topics I presented:

For more on emotional intelligence, I suggest reading two books, "Raising Your Emotional Intelligence" by Jeanne Segal and "Working With Emotional Intelligence" by Daniel Goleman. I also offer individual and team coaching using the BarOn EI assessment. You can learn more by visiting my website at www.susanfee.com and clicking on "coaching."

For more on coaching using appreciate inquiry, read "Appreciative Inquiry" by Cooperrider & Whitney and "Now, Discover Your Strengths" by Buckingham & Clifton.

Finally, to learn more on resiliency, read "Authentic Happiness" by Martin Seligman. To take a free online depression screening, go to www.depression-screening.org. Or, if you are local to the area, you may make a counseling appointment with me by contacting Lakeshore Educational & Counseling Services at (440) 963-0402. You can learn more about my counseling approach by visiting my website and clicking on "counseling."

No comments: