Friday, February 23, 2007

HAIR TODAY, GONE TOMORROW




Hey! What happened to my husband's hair? Yes, it really happened. My husband went bald like Britney, donating his sheared locks to raise money for cancer.

It's been a fast-paced week co-hosting with my husband. It's been a blast, but the 3:30 am wakeup call has left me sleep deprived. I have learned so much about the art of listening - really listening. The times that I became distracted, focusing on other things and not looking directly at Allan are the times I goofed. Such mistakes are far more apparent when it leads to "dead air."

Thanks for all the listener support. Your kind words meant a lot. I have one more day to go, then it's back to reality... and sleep.

1 comment:

Allan Fee said...

Sue,

I keep waiting for you to bid on my hair....

uh, anonymous